All Wrist Watch General Warranty Policy
Terms & Conditions:
Your watch is warranted for a period of two years from the date of purchase and subject to the terms and conditions of warranty. We warranty your watch against manufacturing defect only. The Warranty is valid when the Model number and Date of purchase is duly filed, stamped and signed by the Authorized dealer and Time Zone personnel.
- Battery: Battery warranty for new watch will be for two years from the date of purchase.
- Machine: Full movement warranty will be for two years from the date of purchase.
- Bracelet / Chain: Bracelet and chain warranty is for one year from the date of purchase and warranty is for manufacturing defect only.
- Leather Strap, Stone & Glass: Leather Strap, Stone & Glass are not covered by warranty.
- Color: Colour warranty is for one year from the date of purchase in case any plating process defect reckon under manufacturing defect.
- Warranty covers replacement of the defective parts only not the full watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover or causes the warranty to be void:
- Lost of any watch components during the warranty period.
- Damage caused by the watch being opened anywhere else Kallol Group of company’s authorized Time Zone Service centre.
- Hydro damage; damage due to water entry in the watch.
- Plating warranty of brash metal.
- Colour warranty if the fade is due to usage.
- Lost or over writing on warranty Card.
- Warranty policy may vary brand to brand.
- Warranty for CASIO, CITIZEN, ROMANSON & TIMEX wrist watches will be for twelve (12) Months.
Keep Your Watch New/Care Instruction for Your Timepiece:
- Battery: When your watch begins to slack time or the ‘second hand’ is erratic, you should arrange to have the battery replaced as soon as possible to avoid damage to the movement. Remove the battery when the watch is not in use for long period. Change the battery in every two years to keep the machine safe.
- Color Maintenance: Wipe and clean the case and bracelet regularly using soft and dry cloth to care plating colour and to prevent them from being discoloured or rusted due to moisture, sweat and dust.
- Chemicals: Do not expose your watch to strong chemical vapours /solvents; alcohol, gasoline, cosmetic spray, detergent, adhesive and paints etc., as they may discolor/damage the case and bracelet plating.
- Temperature: Do not expose your watch to extreme temperatures. Your watch is designed to work accurately between 5° C and 35° C (41° F and 95°F). Accuracy of your watch is affected when it is exposed to temperatures below 5° C and the battery may leak if the watch is exposed to temperatures above 60° C.
- Magnetism: Keep your watch away from sources of strong magnetic fields like TV, computer monitor, and speakers etc. The accuracy and performance of your watch will be severely affected if exposed to strong magnetic field.
- Shocks and Vibrations: Do not subject your watch to severe impact; dropping it on hard floor/banging against a hard surface. This may cause your watch to stop working or affect its accuracy.
- Periodic Maintenance: Have your watch checked once in every two years that we recommend to ensure trouble free performance.
Never press any button or adjust the crown when the watch is wet or underwater
Never push both buttons at the same time if you have chronograph
Wipe your watch with a soft cloth if it comes into contact with water and do not wear the watch while taking a shower or in rain.